The SupaSwift 25-Ton log splitter provides quality and power at an affordable price. Fitted with a SupaSwift 6.5 hp (196 cc) engine, a manually activated auto return valve with an 10.9 second cycle time and quality features throughout this log splitter will provide many years of reliable service.
- Quality Engine – SupaSwift 6.5 hp (196 cc) single cylinder, horizontal shaft OHV engine.
- Horizontal or vertical operation.
- 25 Tons of splitting force.
- Manually activated auto return valve.
- Two stage pump 13 GPM (49.21 litres per minute).
- Valve – Ergonomically positioned for operator comfort.
- Wedge: 8.5 ” (215.9 mm) High angled heat treated steel.
- Wheels / Tyres*: 4.80″ x 12″ D.O.T certified.
- Beam: 8.5″ (215.9 mm) Foot plate.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Domestic Warranty: 3 Year Domestic Warranty
Commercial Warranty: 3 Month Commercial Warranty
Hire/Rental Warranty: 3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
SupaSwift 6.5 hp (196 cc) single cylinder, horizontal shaft OHV engine
Hydraulic Ram Cylinder: (mm)
Outside: 114.3 mm x 609.6 mm stroke / Inside: 101.6 mm x 622.3 mm stroke
Hydraulic Tank Capacity: (L)
Maximum Log Length: (mm)
25″ / 635 mm
Two stage pump 13 GPM (49.21 litres per minute)
Tow Hitch: (mm)
*2″ (50 mm) ball hitch with safety chains – Aust style trailer bail hitch
8.5 ” (215.9 mm) High angled heat treated steel
Horizontal or vertical operation
25 Tons of splitting force
Manually activated auto return valve with adjustable detent
10.9 seconds (down and back)
Wheels / Tyres
*D.O.T approved 12″ x 4.80″ multi lug trailer wheel
8.5″ Foot plate / 215.9 mm Foot plate
1.75″ (44.45 mm) Diameter