The Q6500 QuietPower Series Inverter Generator by Briggs & Stratton takes portable power generation to the next level. Inverter technology makes it safer for sensitive electronics and computer controlled technology supplies smooth, steady power – and adjusts engine speed accordingly to suit your power needs and save fuel.
This is the generator you need if you’re looking to run anything from a mobile food van, coffee cart, small business back-up and home back-up.
- Easy start
- 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% Load Display lights for easy monitoring
- 1 x 230V (32 amp), 2 x 230V (15amp) outlets
- Inbuilt fuel gauge
- 2 x USB charging ports
- Bluetooth enabled with Android/Iphone app for monitoring of fuel, run time, servicing and online user manuals
- Variable RPM engine automatically adjusts to wattage needs
- ‘Peace of mind’ with 3 year limited warranty and a National network of parts and service agents
Produces smoother power for sensitive electronics such as laptops and gaming systems.
Via Bluetooth, relays important generator performance and maintenance directly to the operators portable device
Safe For Sensitive Electronics
PowerSmart inverter generator technology automatically adjusts the engine speed to protect sensitive electronics like smart phones, tablets and laptops.
Built To Go Anywhere
A lightweight design and quiet generator operation makes this the best backup power solution for tailgating, camping, outdoor recreation and emergency power.
QuietPowerSeries Portable Power
Delivering 5000 running watts and 6500 starting watts, this compact and light generator offers big backup power potential.
Quiet Portable Generator
At 66dB operating volume, it’s quieter than a normal conversation, so it blends into the background of social situations.
3 year limited (domestic), 1 year limited (commercial)