- Automatic reverse capability (not found in any other brand engine drill).
- New design (patents pending) incorporates many safety features. If the engine drill suddenly reacts (severe twisting) due to auger binding or jamming in timber, operator throttle control automatically moves to idle position allowing operator to maintain control of drilling operation.
- Drills holes faster than any other brand engine drill due to the unique Automatic Reverse Gear System and high engine power.
- All ball bearing high tensile steel reversing clutches, hardened and 5 axis numerical controlled steel cut crown gears and pinion.
- Self-locking collar prevents auger loosening during use.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia to drill 1¼”(32mm) to 3/8” (10mm) holes in the hardest Australian hardwood. Also drills softwood.The Atom DRILLMASTER®pays for itself in a very short time due to its operating speed and unique automatic reverse mechanism which no other engine drill has.
Drilling into timber and reversing out is instantaneous. Just pull back into automatic reverse gear and as soon as auger lead screw “unwinds” the auger automatically changes to clockwise rotation to clear the shavings out of the hole and to proceed with drilling deeper forward in normal (forward) rotation.
Atom Drillmaster 985 Engine Drill
The Atom DRILLMASTER®pays for itself in a very short time due to its operating speed and unique automatic reverse mechanism which no other engine drill has.
|Power output (kW/hp)|
|Engine Displacement (cc)|
48cc Mitsubishi 2 Stroke engine
|Manual fuel pump (Purger)|
|Standard Cutter Head|
|Easy2Start System / Decompressor|
|STIHL Anti-vibration system|
|Carby Fuel Compensator Control|